5 Free Gaming Mags

fLiPaChu

Gawd
Hey guys, if this has already been posted, forgive me. A friend shot this at me yesterday. Enjoy:

Mags

Flip

Hopefully these will come through. My free 1 year subs. I got last summer to EGM, CGW, and PCM are about to run out so thanks.

Thanks man! I got 'em already, but I signed my dad up. He'll enjoy 'em.

This is a hell of a deal. I hope they actually come this time instead of getting some electronic version.

should I even trust this? They dont even have a real legal policy, and their main domain is BS...

If i already get pc mag and computer shopper, will they extend it for another year or what? thanks for the free mags!! :D

pcMan, I wondered the same thing. I'm still running a free year subscription with Electronic Gaming Monthly, but I didn't want to push it by adding it again.

hopefully i get the 3 mags i selected(first 3, already getting 4th)

Anyone know of a way to check your subscription status of mags? Dont know how long or how many more Stuff/Maxim/FHM I'll get

Ruffy said:
hopefully i get the 3 mags i selected(first 3, already getting 4th)

Anyone know of a way to check your subscription status of mags? Dont know how long or how many more Stuff/Maxim/FHM I'll get

look on the mailing label on your mags. It will say something like "APR/07" thats when it expires.

Invalid said:
ordered mine like two weeks ago, when do they start sending them out?

It will probably take 2 months or so. That's how long stuff has taken in the past for me.

Pack Rat 24 said:
Thanks Very Much!

Registered for PC Mag and Computer Shopper

same here, i already got computer gaming world, and i dont play the xbox so these were my two choices

hooray for all 5 magazines. hopefully these come through, if they don't then my years and years of other free magazines will have to suffice. :D

Well, I'll give it a shot, since I have a PO Box, doesn't really hurt me to put my address in.

i just registered,

my last subscription the the magazines just ran out "from last year"

Back