Deepcool Dukase Mid-Tower Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are on a budget and need a new chassis, the crew at NikKTech say you should consider the Deepcool Dukase mid-tower case.

Although just until recently Deepcool wasn't that much into the design and manufacture of PC cases that has changed with their special Tristellar chassis (we should have a sample of that pretty soon) and now with the Dukase. I have to admit that in terms of build quality the Dukase could be better but thanks to the two side panels which are made by 0.7mm thick SPCC (Cold Rolled Steel Coil) it does have some weight (6.49Kg to be exact) and feels quite sturdy.

I recently got this case to replace my ITX case so I could upgrade to a LGA2011 chip. I am pretty happy with it, however I do have a couple of complaints. My first issue is the clear side panel came scratched out of the box. Also, the top fan mount seems very restrictive and it seems like I get high temps despite having 4 fans. My Last issue with it is from the factory the front panel connectors are not fed directly behind the motherboard tray with no clean way to route them. Overall though it is a solid case for the price with good looks and decent cable management.

Back