Dying Light: The Following Special Edition Costs $10 Million

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
I hope someone actually buys this just so we can hear about the inevitable lawsuit; this seems like a marketing stunt the company can’t deliver on.

The big money gets spent on the Dying Light movie, which is a thing that exists, apparently. A worrying indictment of its potential quality, the Spotlight Edition buys you a supporting role with lines and an action scene. Assuming you're not a trained actor already with that sort of cash kicking around, Roger Craig Smith will give you acting lessons to accompany your stunt training, or you can delegate to a stunt double. There's a press tour, VIP opening night tickets, and, if that's not enough, a signed copy of the script.

If a woman pays up, does the character in the special adaptation become Kyla Crane?

If someone makes a go-fund-me page for this i would totally donate a dollar just to help make it happen.

I want to see somebody rich and fat doing an intense action scene. Maybe Kim Dotcom or Gaben, although I'm not sure Dotcom has any money left. You get the idea though.

$10 million is ridiculous. Yeah, I know it's some blah blah blah bullshit but TEN MILLION? Shit...they should make this like $10,000 tops...no one would even pay $1,000,000. I mean, it doesn't even include a buggy like the one from the game or anything.

In other words, what you're getting for the $10,000,000 is completely disproportionate compared to a cheaper price which would still be wayyy overpriced.

0aX1Biy.jpg

What I would really like to see is some billionaire philanthropist drop the dime, Make-a-Wish style, to make this happen for some kid less fortunate.

what the hell is it with this series? First special edition was millions I believe and gave you a house, Now millions for a part in the movie. Although I guess this is one way to get around paying somebody to be in a movie, instead you make them pay and fund part of the movie that way. Not that I see anyone actually buying this but still.

Back