FS: Nikon D7100 SLR with lenses, 6,629 shutter count!

Joseph F

Gawd
Up for grabs is my Nikon D7100 and crop format lenses. Looking to get $530 for the camera, one 64GB memory card, two batteries (one aftermarket), battery charger, and an aftermarket battery grip.

I bought the body Nikon-refurbished, and it is an officially-imported US model.

The body is in good condition, with the exception that the integrated flash has a hairline crack on top, which I have encircled in one of the product photos.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

For $750 you get all of the above with a Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 lens which has a few light marks and a chip on the front element that does not appear to affect image quality.

For $850, you get all of the above with a Tokina 12-24mm f/4 (first version) which is missing the rubber grip on the focus ring. The lens is fully functional, and is in good condition otherwise.

Older equipment and miscellaneous

Minolta 70-210mm AF -$50
I have not been able to test this lens on a camera, but the body is in decent cosmetic condition with scratches on the barrel and some finish loss on the focussing ring, the optics are in excellent condition, and the zoom, focus, and aperture are smooth when manually actuated. Works on Sony A-mount cameras.

Canon FD-N 50mm f/1.4 -$50
Very good condition. Optics in excellent condition, and very smooth-focussing.

Canon T70 and Canon FD 35mm f/3.5 -$20
The camera is in rough cosmetic condition, but performs well. The lens is in good condition, only light marks on the front lens element.

Expired 35mm film -$0.75 + shipping per roll
Feel like taking a gamble? I have many 24-exp rolls of expired 35mm film mostly 100 and 200 ISO Kodak Gold and Fujicolor. I bought these in bulk a while back from a flea market vendor, so I cannot testify to the storage conditions prior to my ownership, but I have kept them in my freezer since I aquired them. PM me if you want a volume discount. I have over 100 rolls in stock.

My Heatware name is the same as here, and I have accumulated several positive evaluations over the years, and no negatives.

All prices are shipped, unless stated otherwise. Payments are accepted via PayPal. No "gift" payments, signature required on any purchase of $250 or greater.

Last edited:
dzwDo8p.jpg

X83Nyhd.jpg
UD0q6vR.jpg

Took the first two with the Sigma, the last one with the Tokina. I'll loom for a higher resolution copy of the orchard scene later.

Last edited:
Evaluated eBay listings, and re-adjusted prices. Final price drop. Bump.

C'mon fellas, it's payday. Spend that hard-earned money! :p

You might try selling it on Fred Miranda as well. You would have to re-examine your price because those people know camera gear.

Bump for a fellow photo bug.

Back