The Talos Principle Will Support Vulkan – First Screenshot Released

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Talos Principle will support Vulkan? According to Croteam it does...sorta. See the screenshot below for proof.

“Yes, it’s true. The Talos Principle will be our first game to support the Vulkan API. The game is already available on PC, PS4, OS X, Linux and even Android, so I thought – why not add Vulkan to Serious Engine? I mean, it was the easiest feature ever, it only took me five minutes or so to implement it. Here, take a look.”

Ha-ha, that game is probably relatively easy and a good first one to integrate Vulkan into. Also a good benchmark to compare porting costs and money saved between versions.

Someone is milking it as much as he can! ;)

Ha-ha, that game is probably relatively easy and a good first one to integrate Vulkan into. Also a good benchmark to compare porting costs and money saved between versions.

Someone is milking it as much as he can! ;)

They're "milking it" because they added API support?

Strange logic.

I can't tell if any of these posts are serious, or going with it, or didn't get it, or spam-to-50, or ...

synonSr.png

Only took him 5 minutes to add Vulkan support? How long would it take Fallout 4 and Witcher 3?
Considering the way it was implemented, I would say 5 minutes.

Spock says, "The logical conclusion is this is a joke."

1454940340YTTgtd6Cnr_1_1.jpg

I can't tell if any of these posts are serious, or going with it, or didn't get it, or spam-to-50, or ...
Everyday I'm impressed by people's inability to read and see what's directly in front of their face, especially when those same people had to read instructions to register to a forum like this.

Back