Red Dead Redemption out for xbox one.

this can only mean one thing...it's coming to PC next!...right?...maybe not :confused:

this can only mean one thing...it's coming to PC next!...right?...maybe not :confused:
Um this is nothing more than backwards compatibly being added to yet another game so not sure why you would think it would come to PC based on that.

Might have to plan out a console swap and let a friend borrow my ps4 and let me borrow his One for a bit...

For anyone that's used the BC feature of XB1 so far, does it actually improve the fluidity of the game? I played RDR a few years ago and remember that it ran at sub 30 fps during heavy sprite intensive screens.

Also, if I have SOTN as a 360 download/purchase, is it automatically available for me to search and download on my XB1?

Thanks in advance.

For anyone that's used the BC feature of XB1 so far, does it actually improve the fluidity of the game? I played RDR a few years ago and remember that it ran at sub 30 fps during heavy sprite intensive screens.

Also, if I have SOTN as a 360 download/purchase, is it automatically available for me to search and download on my XB1?

Thanks in advance.

They're not officially released so you can't download them now. But once they're available it will be on your "ready to install" page.

This should give you an idea of how the performance is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nzkwYUzj6M

Nice to see, I haven't even tried the backwards compatibility on my XB1 but considering my 360 died in 2013 I appreciate that BC is available. I don't think I ever saw a title I owned and really wanted to play again on the BC list, but I definitely would like to try a little RDR again.

Now only if it were simple to stream it to my PC and play with KB+M.

According to link update. It was an error and they took it off... :( this is the one game I missed out on playing and really want it to be on the Bc list.

I Would lave this game to come out for pc., But i guess that a pipe dream.... SMH

Yes... heaven forbid the consoles get a game that could potentially get people to buy a console. Seriously, buy a Xbox One and the game or just buy a 360 for $60 on Craigslist and the game for $15 on ebay. It's seriously worth that.

Seriously, buy a Xbox One and the game or just buy a 360 for $60 on Craigslist and the game for $15 on ebay. It's seriously worth that.

Yes, go out and buy an XBone for the sole purpose of playing this game. Then you can witness it sitting there in your living room, doing nothing for the next 5 years as you occasionally pop a DVD into it. Totally worth this 6 year old game

Yes, go out and buy an XBone for the sole purpose of playing this game. Then you can witness it sitting there in your living room, doing nothing for the next 5 years as you occasionally pop a DVD into it. Totally worth this 6 year old game

There are more games to play on it obviously, but I am saying if you are REALLY wanting to play it then maybe look into other games for it too? It's not that hard.

Back