Amazon Echo Now Lets You Order Pizza

HardOCP News

[H] News
Want some pizza but you are too lazy to call in your order or go online? Now you can use the Amazon Echo to order pizza. Lazy bastards. :D

The true test of any technology's value lies in how efficiently it can bring you pizza. And this week, Amazon's Echo speaker is trying to prove its worth with the addition of pizza-ordering support from Domino's. You'll now be able to yell at the speaker to place an order and have it delivered to your door.

Domino's is actually pretty good nowadays, they changed their recipe a few years back. It's not gourmet pizza or anything but for $13 what do you expect?

Domino's is actually pretty good nowadays, they changed their recipe a few years back. It's not gourmet pizza or anything but for $13 what do you expect?

They are honestly not too bad nowadays. Sure a small single owner pizza shop is likely better, but tbh I still like the new Dominos nowadays and it's not too pricey.

Too bad Domino's sucks.
It makes it easier when you divide pizza into two categories, frozen pizza, and fresh pizza from independant parlors.

Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's would fall into the "frozen pizza category" (whether they are actually frozen or not). And in that sense, Domino's is pretty good.

Damn. Too bad there isn't a Diminoes nearby. I'd almost be half tempted to get an echo and by even lazier.

Too bad Domino's sucks.

Remember that story about the guy who was so stoned that he called 911? Well.. I have a feeling that is what this service is for. Taste doesn't matter at that point.. Num nums!!! :p

It makes it easier when you divide pizza into two categories, frozen pizza, and fresh pizza from independant parlors.

Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa John's would fall into the "frozen pizza category" (whether they are actually frozen or not). And in that sense, Domino's is pretty good.

I'd actually prefer a $3.50 Red Baron frozen pizza to Domino's

Yeah, Domino's. Loved back in college but it went down hill. Haven't tried in about 10 years. Out of the major chains, Papa John's is probably my favorite.

I'd actually prefer a $3.50 Red Baron frozen pizza to Domino's

location,location,location I suppose. I think Red Baron is pretty bad, definitely compared to other actual frozen pizzas. However, the Dominos in my area is pretty good, better than the papa johns and pizza huts nearby.

They are honestly not too bad nowadays. Sure a small single owner pizza shop is likely better, but tbh I still like the new Dominos nowadays and it's not too pricey.

Domino's is on the bottom rung of all Pizza joints, they're cheap and the quality is poor. On that rung they hang with Little Caesars and Dead Cockroach Pizza. For the price, it's passable, but it's greasy as hell and the ingredients are cheap.

If you guys haven't tried Domino's in the past 5 years or so, it's actually pretty decent now.

If you guys haven't tried Domino's in the past 5 years or so, it's actually pretty decent now.

In truth I haven't in over 12y... Papa johns has declined a lot too.
I have seen dominos just last week... I don't know ...it still looked terrible, so didn't try it... Maybe I will next time.

If it could order a decent pizza they would be on to something. If your from the Chicagoland area then you'd know domino is bottom of the barrel around here and is only good for kids at a jumpzone birthday party.

Domino's is on the bottom rung of all Pizza joints, they're cheap and the quality is poor. On that rung they hang with Little Caesars and Dead Cockroach Pizza. For the price, it's passable, but it's greasy as hell and the ingredients are cheap.

As said before I guess it's all about location. This has not been my experience at all with them.

EQ had an ingame Dominos ordering function too, which worked pretty good.

I miss those ultra nerd days :(

Back