The CIA Shares Their Real-Life “X-Files”

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
I’m pretty sure these were declassified decades ago, but for whatever reason, the CIA desperately wants everyone to know they have at least some awareness of popular culture.

To help navigate the vast amount of data contained in our FOIA UFO collection, we’ve decided to highlight a few documents both skeptics and believers will find interesting. Below you will find five documents we think X-Files character Agent Fox Mulder would love to use to try and persuade others of the existence of extraterrestrial activity. We also pulled five documents we think his skeptical partner, Agent Dana Scully, could use to prove there is a scientific explanation for UFO sightings.

Ohh, so we are finally moving to the next boogieman?

Kind of tired of the terrorism this, terrorist that and of course, we already exhausted communism.

So welcome our new aliens boogiemen overlords!!

You know, this "outreach" crap that they government agencies pull really annoys the shit out of me. The CIA literally destroys nations and assassinates people of importance. That's what they do. Trying to be cute, is just.....disgusting.

10 documents, all from between 1949 and 1953. Come on.

You know, this "outreach" crap that they government agencies pull really annoys the shit out of me. The CIA literally destroys nations and assassinates people of importance. That's what they do. Trying to be cute, is just.....disgusting.

None of the good stuff ever gets declassified. It's ok though. I have doubts the human race is ready for what is to come.

Soon.

None of the good stuff ever gets declassified. It's ok though. I have doubts the human race is ready for what is to come.

Soon.

But if you are not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to hide....Oh wait, I forgot that only applies to citizens.

+1 Westrock.... They are setting up for aliens to be announced. it is demonic deception IMHO. The same elites that own the media / own NASA / produce shows like Lucifier on fox and the Angel from Hell on CBS, etc.. are paving the way for the evil one.... just check the book of Revelation for a sneak preview.;)

+1 Westrock.... They are setting up for aliens to be announced. it is demonic deception IMHO. The same elites that own the media / own NASA / produce shows like Lucifier on fox and the Angel from Hell on CBS, etc.. are paving the way for the evil one.... just check the book of Revelation for a sneak preview.;)

Who else will they blame the rapture on if they don't tell us about aliens. Put down LaHaye's Left Behind and back away slowly... I can't wait for the period of Tribulatiom so I can fight the antichrist! :D

X663q6s.jpg

Back