Galaxy S7 Rumored To Launch In US On March 11

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
The actual release date will likely be confirmed at the Mobile World Congress next month, but in any case, it isn’t far off now. But to be honest, I’d much rather hear about the Note 6.

According to a new leak, it appears as though March 11 is possibly the date when the Samsung Galaxy S7 will release in the U.S. The information comes from Evan Blass (evleaks), a source who has a mixed track record when it comes to leaked information. Beyond the date of March 11, no additional details were provided.

Liked what Sammy did with the S6 but was not in the position for a new phone then. Hope they don't take too long to launch in the UK

I didn't like what they did with the S6.

Dropping the SD card slot, the replaceable battery, and IR blaster eliminated it from any consideration. If I wanted a phone with that put form over function and with that many limits, I'd be looking at an iPhone. No thanks.

Instead I bought a Note 4. It includes all those options, a bigger screen, and longer battery life.

I didn't like what they did with the S6.

Dropping the SD card slot, the replaceable battery, and IR blaster eliminated it from any consideration. If I wanted a phone with that put form over function and with that many limits, I'd be looking at an iPhone. No thanks.

Instead I bought a Note 4. It includes all those options, a bigger screen, and longer battery life.

You should check out the LG V10 for those options :D LG has been able to pick up the slack thanks to Samsung's incompetence.

You should check out the LG V10 for those options :D LG has been able to pick up the slack thanks to Samsung's incompetence.

Really looked at the LG V10 and the G4.

Even though the V10 and the Note 4 have the same screen size, the Note 4 is smaller (about .25 shorter) and slightly lighter. Plus the sale they had on the Note 4 made it over $100 less.
I really considered the G4, but decided to stick with Samsung, mainly due to the better battery life.

Really looked at the LG V10 and the G4.

Even though the V10 and the Note 4 have the same screen size, the Note 4 is smaller (about .25 shorter) and slightly lighter. Plus the sale they had on the Note 4 made it over $100 less.
I really considered the G4, but decided to stick with Samsung, mainly due to the better battery life.

Both are big phones. I purchased my V10 back in October when they were running a promo for a free 200GB microsd card and extra battery. I only use extended batteries in my phone like Zerolemon so I could care less about stock battery life, I like going days without charging vs hours. One thing I hated about my note 2 and note 3 was all the bloatware, but root fixes that. I'm still waiting on root for my vzw V10, but at least the bloatware is at a minimum.

My unrootable (at the time) Note 4 was so bloated it was unusable and returned a week later. My unrootable V10 does not have this problem. I've been very happy with it.

My unrootable (at the time) Note 4 was so bloated it was unusable and returned a week later. My unrootable V10 does not have this problem. I've been very happy with it.

May depend on your cell company.
Been using my Note 4 (T-Mobile) the past several days, and so far it's been great.
It came pre loaded with 5.1, and other than the standard Samsung stuff, there's not much bloat.

Even under heavy use, I'm still getting a full day, and I haven't even tried tweaking the power setting to improve the it. Battery life seems to be around 3 times my old S3. Same usage on my S3 required at least 2 additional charges to get through the day.

From what I've read, there where some hardware improvements in the current Notes 4's compared to original ones. Plus, 5.1 runs much better than 5.0 or the original 4.4.

Back