Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
You guys should head on over to Hardware Asylum today and check out their review of the Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury video card.

The R9 Fury has been out for awhile and In this review we will be looking at one of the custom implementations the Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 Fury. As the name suggests this is a R9 Fury video card using the Sapphire Nitro cooler and Sapphire original PCB design. The design goal of the Sapphire Nitro Fury is to be a cool, quiet and overclockable video card for gamers and hardware enthusiasts who want the best Fury card available.

I checked it out... then I felt dirty, like I had cheated on the [H].
seems like a really nice card and a ok review but no other site reviews like you guys do.

ps: how am I only a "Limp Gawd" after 15+ years?! I was even around before the crash...

seems like a really nice card and a ok review but no other site reviews like you guys do.

ps: how am I only a "Limp Gawd" after 15+ years?! I was even around before the crash...

Probably tied into "posting average" over a year (or 15 years)? I have no idea.

Your only about 1500 posts from 2[H]4U...Heck there are people here with over 10,000 posts..Thats a lot right?:D I dont believe your total time here is a factor

They are using some old, albeit stressful games, but I cannot wrap my mind around them using an X79 testbed with a nonoverclocked 3960X...That CPU has a low baseclock and a very weak turbo clock compared to today's systems..I would imagine just going to a 6700K at its base 4Ghz would easily add 10~20 FPS to most of their scores...They HAVE to be CPU limited...:eek::eek::eek:

As mentioned above, it has nothing to do with your "time in grade"...It is based on your post count...I lost my original account that i opened back in '99 in that crash:(:(...

Back