New GeForce Experience Beta

HardOCP News

[H] News
For all of you GeForce owners that like to mess around with beta stuff, NVIDIA's latest GeForce Experience beta adds new features like desktop and windowed-mode capture, and new advanced microphone controls.

Following our GeForce Experience Beta update last month, which added in-game screenshot capture, editing and upload, as well as new broadcast features, we're updating our feature-rich beta once again. Today, we're introducing desktop and windowed-mode capture when recording gameplay, broadcasting online and taking screenshots, and new advanced microphone controls, enabling you to share your experiences in virtually every game available, and take control of your audio capture.

Maybe they'll eventually get it to able to update itself more than once. It seems like every other time there are new drivers available I have to reinstall the GeForce Experience. It's been a little better since I switched to Win10 though.

Does Geforce Experience still completely wreck Nvidia Inspector? Last time I tried it, it somehow made it impossible to create new profiles or modify existing ones as long as it was installed. I had to uninstall it to get it to work. I like Shadowplay, but I use Nvidia Inspector for way more.

oh sweet a new version of geforce experience! Said no one ever.

oh sweet a new version of geforce experience! Said no one ever.

Strange, it seems to work fine for me. It also feels more modern than the Nvidia Control Panel as well. Also, I am not really sure what the issue is for people with this program.

Strange, it seems to work fine for me. It also feels more modern than the Nvidia Control Panel as well. Also, I am not really sure what the issue is for people with this program.

Well, since I haven't been able to OPEN that damn program with the last 3 drivers (the 361.60 hotfix included)... Right click on the tray icon and open GFE = nothing. Yet I can open the NVCP from the tray icon. Try to open it directly from the executable file = nothing.

GFE is utter garbage, and since I've been having Folding issues with the last two drivers (GPU clockspeed and memory speed issues), I've reverted back to 359.06 and didn't install GFE this go round. Life is better for it.

I always use DDU to clean out the old drivers before installing new ones.

I wonder if the OSD will finally support surround setups. I couldnt believe that when geforce experience and shadow play came out it didn't have native surround support.

Back