Google Adding More Partners For Self-Driving Cars

HardOCP News

[H] News
I think its a good idea Google is adding more partners for its self-driving car project. Hopefully they dump that egg shaped car design they are currently using.

John Krafcik, president of the Google self-driving project, in a speech on Tuesday at an auto industry conference in Detroit, did not mention the name of any automaker or say whether it would partner with any automakers to build a fully autonomous car.

Self-driving cars do seem to be getting more popular, as with Mercedes-Benz and in the future, perhaps Apple. Not surprised to see partnerships soon who want this to be a reality.

Great. When the computer fails and crashes, injuring or killing people, it will be by a better looking car now? Or I guess when Google tells GPS to drive it off a cliff...
Brings a whole new perspective to "blue screen of death". Not the last thing I would want to see in this world. I see enough blue screens with Windows crashing. Don't need cars doing it to me.

Microsoft needs to put a copyright on that color of blue so people don't paint these death machines the same color and sue Microsoft. :)

Back