ASUS Showcases Gaming Innovations at CES 2016

HardOCP News

[H] News
ASUS today showcases its latest line-up of gaming motherboards, displays, desktops, laptops, and peripherals at the 2016 International CES®. Making their debut at CES are three brand-new gaming motherboards with Aura RGB lighting for more flexible color and customization options — ROG Maximus VIII Formula, ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura, and B150I Pro Gaming/Wi-Fi/Aura. ROG Maximus VIII Formula is a Z170 Express chipset-based ATX gaming motherboard with exclusive CrossChill EK cooling. ASUS 970 Pro Gaming/Aura is the world’s first AMD® 970+SB950 chipset-based ATX gaming motherboard with official NVIDIA® SLI™ certification. ASUS B150I Pro Gaming/Wi-Fi/Aura is an Intel-based mini-ITX motherboard that features advanced Aura lighting with ASUS exclusive gaming-grade audio and networking.

Also displayed for the first time are the MG 4K Series gaming monitors, the ROG GT51 gaming desktop, and the ROG XG Station 2. The 28- and 24-inch MG 4K gaming monitors feature 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution visuals, a rapid 1ms response time to eliminate motion blur (MG28UQ), an IPS panel to deliver vibrant colors (MG24UQ), and VESA Adaptive-Sync support for smooth gameplay. ROG GT51 is powered by the 6th-generation Intel® Core™ i7-6700K processor and NVIDIA GeForce® GTX™ TITAN X (2-way SLI) for 4K-resolution gaming on three displays. ROG XG2 external graphics docking station has a proprietary circuit design that lets notebooks harness the power of desktop graphics cards for a significant boost in visual performance, and it is compatible with ASUS GeForce and Radeon graphics cards. Other products on display in the ASUS Media Lounge are the ROG Swift PG348Q display, ROG G752 and GX700 gaming laptops, ROG Claymore mechanical gaming keyboard, and the soon-to-be-released ROG Spatha wireless/wired gaming mouse.

Back