Twitter Introduces Conversational Ads

HardOCP News

[H] News
Twitter just announced that is rolling out "conversational" ads designed to promote more interaction with its users. The company says these new ads go beyond promoted tweets by "including call to action buttons with customizable hashtags that encourage consumer engagement."

Starting today, advertisers can drive more earned media and brand influence with our new conversational ads. These formats, exclusive to Twitter, make it even easier for consumers to engage with and then spread a brand’s campaign message. It’s a powerful way for advertisers to extend their presence across Twitter.

Starting today, advertisers can drive more earned media and brand influence with our new conversational ads. These formats, exclusive to Twitter, make it even easier for consumers to engage with and then spread a brand’s campaign message. It’s a powerful way for advertisers to extend their presence across Twitter.[/I]

God that sounds awefull. What people will put up with to be recognized.

Damnit, I don't know why but every time I've read the synopsis/title I keep reading "controversial ads"

They should just rename twitter to feminist sjw central or change their slogan to For Toxic Feminity and Sjw's

People are so dumb that they don't understand that the 'social media' is not a fun service but a tool of exploitation.

Back