What's Up With The Faraday Future FFZERO1 Electric Supercar?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Those of you hoping the Faraday Future FFZERO1 electric supercar is real might be disappointed after reading this article. Damn, this video made it looks so cool too. :(

Last night, electric car startup Faraday Future served up the wild FFZERO1 concept as “the most extreme iteration of what it can build” with a barrage of buzzwords that left most people wondering what the hell was actually going on. But according to two company officials who spoke to Jalopnik, there is a real car out there testing on actual roads. We just haven’t seen it yet.

335mil in incentives...this sounds like a Solyndra to me. Someone's uncle and third cousin are on the board so when they go public and then bankrupt the only one holding the bag are us.

Plant maybe interesting to see it built...but that car is sort of old technology...a battery as a spine and motors at the wheels...where have I seen that.

SNES_F-Zero_boxart.jpg

I am a Chinese and I am skeptical of anything a Chinese company tells you, especially when they are looking for you to invest.

That Nintendo game is what this car seems to have been designed from *cough * stolen... That dude said he designed a car and had it on his desk. That thing he had didn't look nothing like the car they made. It has more to do with that in the Nintendo game

I was gonna say, this car is giving off a strong "futuristic car from the 90s" vibe

latest

Back