The Best AIO CPU Coolers Of 2015

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at ThinkComputers has put together a list of what they feel are the best AIO CPU coolers of 2015.

Each of these self contained units are an elegant, fully sealed solution using the thermal properties of water to draw heat away from the processor. But of course like all things, not all AiOs are created equal and the past year of 2015 has been no exception. And so as this year draws to a close and we begin to plan excitedly for 2016, join us as we pick out the very Best AiO Coolers of 2015.

Short list...two Corsairs?

Doesn't someone make an AIO which has the pump in the radiator? It keeps the mobo wiring clean. As in, the only req'd wire is a fan lead coming off the radiator pump onto the cpu fan header. The rest of the wiring (power and usb interface) is able to be routed elsewhere (usb obviously plugs into a mobo usb header).

I thought I saw one like that and liked how clean it kept the cpu area on the mobo.

Ken

Doesn't someone make an AIO which has the pump in the radiator? It keeps the mobo wiring clean. As in, the only req'd wire is a fan lead coming off the radiator pump onto the cpu fan header. The rest of the wiring (power and usb interface) is able to be routed elsewhere (usb obviously plugs into a mobo usb header).

I thought I saw one like that and liked how clean it kept the cpu area on the mobo.

Ken

Swiftech?

Ken

EKWB has the Predator 240 and 360.

http://www.ekwb.com/predator/

A shame EK wasn't even mentioned, much less swiftech. Very short list indeed.

I personally have been wanting a Swiftech for my main rig, but their lack of a distribution stateside make's me a little uneasy for warranty purposes. Definitely watching to see what people think of the EK Predator.

LOL
Swiftech is selling everything they can get. USA distribution is better than any other country. But even here in UK with few available whenever there has been a problem Swiftech has given good customer support.

Back