BIOSTAR Introduces Racing Series Motherboard

HardOCP News

[H] News
BIOSTAR is proud to introduce the next-level of performance motherboards: the BIOSTAR RACING Series. Featuring an all-new design, the BIOSTAR RACING series ushers in the future of performance with all new cutting-edge features and a new racing design for a stylish and powerful build. Featuring the latest in gaming hardware from BIOSTAR, the all-new RACING Series is built with powerful hardware design based around the Intel 100-series chipset. Super Durable Ferrite chokes for high-quality power delivery to vital components, Super Durable Solid Caps for longer-lasting performance, low-latency Intel LAN. Storage via super-fast SATA Express and PCI-e M.2 slot allow rapid access to the latest generation of storage devices. DUAL BIOS guarantees resilient motherboard operation whenever BIOS fails.

Ugly boards from one of my least-preferred manufacturer. What's to love?

Do people buy these? The last Biostar board I had was purple and had very early socket 775 chip in it, I think it was a P4. I never thought they were bad (like ECS) but I can't imagine buying them at a similar price point to a brand I know well.

Never had any issues with any Biostar boards I have used in builds in the past. Not sure if I like the checkered flag look myself and price being equal I'd generally go with a different manufacturer. The Z170GT7 looks pretty well laid out though.

Back