Two New Deadpool Trailers For Christmas

I'm so excited. RR pushed for this to happen so hard. It looks all kinds of win.

I thought deadpool was a bad guy in that Wolverine movie and didn't he get cut in half?

I thought deadpool was a bad guy in that Wolverine movie and didn't he get cut in half?

No he's like a screwed up hero that isn't really a hero. He's just comedy. The video game has the best representation of him, and I think it was one of the most expensive games ever made. It's not a good game as far as gameplay goes, but the voice acting and comedy make up for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jiOhZDaBl8

No he's like a screwed up hero that isn't really a hero. He's just comedy. The video game has the best representation of him, and I think it was one of the most expensive games ever made. It's not a good game as far as gameplay goes, but the voice acting and comedy make up for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jiOhZDaBl8

He's not a hero at all. He's a mercenary, who happens to work for the good guys.

I suggest you check out the Marvel NOW! Deadpool books. They are freaking hilarious, especially the Dead Presidents story. Had me in tears from laughing so hard. I feel that, and the NOW! books in general represent him so well.

Deadpool, Merc With A Mouth.

I forgot to mention, Tony Moore drew the Dead Presidents books. He did an amazing job, as everything is that he draws.

Entered into discontinuity. It's no longer canon. Hell, the Wolverine Origins movie has generally been disavowed and is not considered part of the XMen cinematic universe.

I think they finally found a superhero that fits Ryan Reynolds :)

I thought he made a good Hal Jordan, just let down by a shitty script and direction. But otherwise, yeah... He was born to play Deadpool. Even the cadence and pitch of his voice once he's fully in costume matches exactly with what I thought Deadpool himself would sound like. A little off, a little whiny but not really.

(Explanation: A little off as in... you can tell he's not right in the head. The pitch of the voice being a little wisecrackery is probably a better term to say over 'whiny', which is why I say it's not really whiny.)

Entered into discontinuity. It's no longer canon. Hell, the Wolverine Origins movie has generally been disavowed and is not considered part of the XMen cinematic universe.

X-Men: Days of Future Past changed that timeline so Origins "didn't" happen (the actual Marvel excuse)

X-Men: Days of Future Past changed that timeline so Origins "didn't" happen (the actual Marvel excuse)

That was so that pos movie could be stricken from the MCU lol. DOFP was an amazing movie, and an amazing story lines in the books.

I do have to give Marvel credit for letting this really have its own voice and tone - it does feel like there's this increasing feeling that all of the Marvel movies are getting massaged into having the same basic style and tone. It's not that that's always a bad thing, and it's nice to encourage the idea that these all take place in the same universe - but in the comics at least you do get more variety and comics that really do their own thing, and it would be cool to see movies go in more different directions too.

Back