Microsoft Surface Hub's Price Rises As Release Date Slips

HardOCP News

[H] News
Someone should probably tell Microsoft they are doing it wrong. I'm no expert but I think jacking the price up by $2,000 and delaying your product all on the same day might not be a good sign. At least the company isn't raising prices for people that have already preordered.

In August, Microsoft said to expect the 55-inch Surface Hub model to cost $6,999 and the 84-inch model to touch $19,999. On Tuesday, company execs said in an e-mailed statement that they are increasing the prices to $8,999 and $21,999, respectively. Customers who already placed orders will still get the original preorder prices, the company added.

I'd trade a month of unpaid overtime if work installed a few of these on my team's aisle. Can't wait to ditch the white board walls, white board desks, and white board tables. SMART board's were incredible useful while I was in college... even though they used crappy projectors.

I'd trade a month of unpaid overtime if work installed a few of these on my team's aisle. Can't wait to ditch the white board walls, white board desks, and white board tables. SMART board's were incredible useful while I was in college... even though they used crappy projectors.

We've got some whiteboards with built in scanners. The biggest problems are that we don't have enough of them and they're kinda small. I'm certain we wouldn't drop this much scratch on one.

Back