Molten Aluminum Vs Water Balls

HardOCP News

[H] News
I don't know what it is about videos showing someone pouring molten metal into liquid stuff, but they sure are fun to watch. You could probably make money selling those aluminum statues things too.

he even had a respirator the in the beginning. hopefully with the correct filters.

That was awesome... Looks like it is time to steal his idea and start selling "modern art".

That was awesome... Looks like it is time to steal his idea and start selling "modern art".

That's the problem with art.
It was there all the time yet he - I think - was the first to discover this technique of sculpting with aluminium.

Just like Jackson Pollock's work; sure you could imitate Pollock, but what was central to Pollock's work, was that it was he who discovered it. Anything else is just plagiarism.

That's the problem with art.
It was there all the time yet he - I think - was the first to discover this technique of sculpting with aluminium.

Just like Jackson Pollock's work; sure you could imitate Pollock, but what was central to Pollock's work, was that it was he who discovered it. Anything else is just plagiarism.

Preschoolers has been doing "Pollock" before Pollock did "Pollock".

Preschoolers has been doing "Pollock" before Pollock did "Pollock".

didn't take long before the "preschoolers can do it" argument appears.

everyone's a genius on the internet yet most decide to flip burgers or sit in a cubicle for 10-12 hours a day.

everyone's a genius on the internet yet most decide to flip burgers or sit in a cubicle for 10-12 hours a day.

Sorry I offended you, really I am. Please forgive me.

Every time I go to a fair or other event at the fairgrounds and they always have their "over prices shit to sell you" halls (aka vendor halls) there's at least 2-3 who sell those beads, and yes I do have the need to stick my finger in them every time :D

I recently discovered and binge watched all of the RHNB vids.. they're similar to this and very entertaining. :D

I would rather sit in my cubicle for my 8 hours a day than to act batshit insane everytime I go out in public for the sake of "art".

This was actually pretty cool. But I agree, he needs to more protection but I've seen these backyard bullet makers melting lead with just one glove and no other protection. I cringe when I watch that stuff.

This was actually pretty cool. But I agree, he needs to more protection but I've seen these backyard bullet makers melting lead with just one glove and no other protection. I cringe when I watch that stuff.

Can't make a man value his own life and limb. In the end they pay their own price so I'm not too concerned.

Can't make a man value his own life and limb. In the end they pay their own price so I'm not too concerned.

it's called learning, when someone burns themselves bad they'll not do it that way next time. How many welders have done so without a full sleeve protection? Yeah whomever has probably did that once. How many kids grab the wrong the side of a sparkler? Yeah you did that once, unfortunately in this case it lead to rules banning them because ...

Back