GeForce Experience Beta Adds In-Game Screenshot Capture, Edit & 4K Upload

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to this post on the GeForce blog, a handful of new features have been added to the GeForce Experience Beta. Hit the link for a detailed walkthrough on how to use the new in-game screenshot capture, editing and 4K upload functions.

The GeForce Experience Beta is getting even better today with the introduction of in-game screenshot capture, editing and 4K upload to Imgur, plus a whole host of new broadcasting features for Twitch and YouTube Live that help enhance your broadcasts.

4K 60FPS, 5.1 Surround Sound GameStreaming huh...sounds good. Wonder what sort of bandwidth that eats up on the network though. Something tells me wireless probably won't handle that.

still no 120+ fps or higher bitrate for <1440p despite the fact that the encoder can easily handle it. why...?

Is there a way to disable all of the fluff? Last thing I want is an overlay to pop up in my game or have it screw with my settings. As long as we can modify settings outside of gameplay and I get drivers (with the ability to choose/rollback) I am okay.

hopefully Nvidia changed their minds about forcing this into new driver installs

4K 60FPS, 5.1 Surround Sound GameStreaming huh...sounds good. Wonder what sort of bandwidth that eats up on the network though. Something tells me wireless probably won't handle that.

WiFi and gaming....two words combined that doesn't make sense.

Back