Steam Now Allows You To Permanently Remove Games From Your Account

Luckily I don't have any games I am afraid for people to see in my game library list ... you really need to hate a game to delete it from your library list

Luckily I don't have any games I am afraid for people to see in my game library list ... you really need to hate a game to delete it from your library list

Or be ashamed! Now those people that added Tentacle Master IV to their library no longer need to be ashamed.

Well, they still should be. But we shouldn't judge.

This is useful for getting rid of the betas in my list. Other then that, this can be compared to throwing away the game discs. Stupid.

Thanks. I received a refund for a game a couple of years ago and was never able to remove it from my account. Now, thankfully, it is gone.

This is useful for getting rid of the betas in my list. Other then that, this can be compared to throwing away the game discs. Stupid.

Not stupid if you receive a refund like I did a couple of years ago.

I find it pointless to remove games permanently. What sort of friends would judge you not by your character, but by the games you play?

I just put them in a separate category. In the past, those things didn't seem to syncronize across my computers, now they do, down to which ones I expanded and which ones I left collapsed. I love it. No need to delete games, here (though I will admit, this might be somewhat useful for dead games, like Age of Empires Online).

There's a number of big title free to try games that have made it onto my list. Never downloaded, but they sit on the list of everything I own even though I never did a thing to request they be there. It'd be nice to be able to nuke them.

It's not a lot, but it is annoying.

There's a number of big title free to try games that have made it onto my list. Never downloaded, but they sit on the list of everything I own even though I never did a thing to request they be there. It'd be nice to be able to nuke them.

It's not a lot, but it is annoying.

Yea I have 20'ish games like this that I would like gone.

Back