SLI compatibility log

KickAssCop

[H]F Junkie
This thread is about listing all games that do not work with SLI on release and are later working with a driver update. It would be great if people can list games that do not have an SLI drivers.

For now, of the recent games released I saw the following not having a working SLI profile. Correct if wrong.

Just Cause 3
Ass Creed Syndicate
Fallout 4

Any others I should know of. Hopefully this will help SLI users in their issues and potential fixes.

Unfortunately due to the way the engines work for those titles SLI/xfire will never work all that will with them. There really is no fix.

With the number of games these days not even working with SLI this is why I gave up and started just turning down settings. Fortunately my native is 1080p so it isn't that big of a deal, but this is the main reason why i've also held off on getting a 4k TV.

Fallout 4 has a working profile now (with bugs), but I'm seeing 60% usage and topping out around 95fps on 3570k / 980x2. Lens flare shows up through walls, and the PC has translucent skin randomly.

I don't think Vermintide has a profile.

JC3 has a new lighting system, which is supposedly the hold up with SLI compatibility.

I am having issues with SLI in rainbow 6 for some reason.

I even did the whole "nv inspector" thing and still get better FPS on single card.

I've been using SLi for years, I don't recall a game where I couldn't find a working fix. And some games just don't need SLi. With fallout 4, mods and tweaks will help with SLi utilization. I'm @ 4K fighting in the the city streets with a solid 59 fps. I see 70-80 percent all the time.

I guess the point is, if you have SLi (and/or 3D Vision), you should be well aware that you'll need to tweak every game for maximum benefit, even if NV has a profile for it.

With Crossfire, well.. it's Crossfire.

ARK: Survival Evolved

No SLI Support for now.

SLI Support and DX12 expected by early next year.

For now, just assign your 2nd card to physx as it does use physx

SLI is broken on several titles including AC, Rainbow Six Siege, BF4, Star Wars. Scaling is really, really bad pretty much non existent.

The two latest Wolfenstein games are total SoL with regards to SLI, granted, those are probably considered old, but I think that engine was completely incompatible with multi-GPU's.

In fact, New Order was the benchmark game that had me deciding to get 970 SLI's and 1440p, it was the only game I had that was both newish at the time and didn't support SLI at all.

My second card comes in tomorrow. Will post impressions of SLI in latest games. May need to buy Fallout 4 as well.

Back