Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PSX 2015 Trailer

That is some of the best Human Animation I've ever seen.

I'm pretty sure they do develop *ON* PC. And technically, now they develop *FOR* PC as well since the PS4 is now just an x86 PC with a custom OS. But Uncharted is a system seller, so you'll never see it on windows until it's emulated. Its also why I don't quite believe them when they say this is the last one. They'll be leaving a lot of money on the table...

ehh nevermind they had a genesis game before that so maybe it was there second, first one i remember playing though

I'm pretty sure they do develop *ON* PC. And technically, now they develop *FOR* PC as well since the PS4 is now just an x86 PC with a custom OS. But Uncharted is a system seller, so you'll never see it on windows until it's emulated. Its also why I don't quite believe them when they say this is the last one. They'll be leaving a lot of money on the table...

They need to kill off Nathan Drake so they can make another Crash Bandicoot game.

lol I just tried this in a emulator and it worked, now the name naughty dog all makes sence

Rings of Power - If you press and hold a certain combination of buttons on the second controller (down, right, A, B, C and start) and then reset your system and continue to hold the buttons, the image of blonde woman in the game intro will be a different image of her topless.

Looks like there first game was this one and was on pc
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keef_the_Thief

So it looks like Keef the thief was there first game, then rings of power, then way of the warrior

why did the sell the movie licences for drakes fortune. they should done it in house as an animation.

Looking forward to Uncharted 4, but the bigger news for me from the event was Ni No Kuni 2 :D

They do have one shity game i can remember, Way of the Warrior anyone ?

I remember and was one of the biggest let downs in my personal gaming experience.

First you paid all that money for the 3d0 so you are already wounded, then this game teases you with its promises of being mortal kombat on steroids....nope.

It was like ralphie with the little orphan Annie decoder ring all over again.

Son of a bitch. Turn it off and play crash and burn.

I remember and was one of the biggest let downs in my personal gaming experience.

First you paid all that money for the 3d0 so you are already wounded, then this game teases you with its promises of being mortal kombat on steroids....nope.

It was like ralphie with the little orphan Annie decoder ring all over again.

Son of a bitch. Turn it off and play crash and burn.

yea i remember paying like 699 or something for 3DO, it did have some good games though, Gex, road rash, street fighter II, return fire. The only thing i liked about way of the warrior was the white zombie sound track.

Cinematic != gameplay.

This is the best CGI human animation I have seen too date:
https://youtu.be/bLiX5d3rC6o

This does not come close.

You get it, I hate all these "trailers" that are just cut scenes. Pre rendered or not, I want to see he damn game. I get spammed to pre-order everything, ok fine, show he damn game to me first!

Everybody does it now, no one company is better or worse.

I am also aware my iPad keeps changing the into he, which is mildly annoying. So is not having an edit button.

You get it, I hate all these "trailers" that are just cut scenes. Pre rendered or not, I want to see he damn game. I get spammed to pre-order everything, ok fine, show he damn game to me first!

Everybody does it now, no one company is better or worse.

There's plenty of Uncharted 4 footage already. This is just showing us dialog and what seems to be a choice of dialog now which is new for the series.

Back