Which Mini-itx Z97 chipset motherboard should I use?

HyperionX

n00b
I am making a system with I7-4790k Devil's Canyon in mind using a Corsair 380t motherboard and a GTX 980 ti hybrid card.

I am trying to pick a motherboard but I am having some trouble with it, it seems like all the motherboards of this type has bad reviews (on newegg).
The only requirement I really need for a motherboard is built in wifi. Other features like M.2 pcie I dropped because the form factor doesn't really allow a large drive.

I looked at the Gigabyte Z97N-GAMING 5 LGA1150 Motherboard and it does seem to have what I need but it only has 3/5 on newegg (and it's sold out, going to get it at frys).

I would get the ASUS MAXIMUS VII IMPACT but The sound card on the side will most likely block the 240mm radiator I am going to install.

I read that EVGA Z97 Stinger Core3D does not support Devil's Canyon and the BIOS is terrible.

I am also seeing newegg doesn't have any of the Z97 itx motherboards anymore. I know it's last gen but I didn't see the need to buy i7 5th or 6th gen (for Z170 chipset).

Could anyone recommend a good Z97 itx motherboard for me?

Back