Amazon Lightning Deal AKG Q701 $129

Nice. FYI, it's random where it shows up so you might have to look for it.

For those of you wondering the K7XX is considered to have a better headband and more bass, then the Q701.

might have gone for these if i didnt get the hd598 1-2 months ago.

The headband on this will give you a horrible headache unless your replace or pad them somehow.

Yeah same for me when I got there. Added myself to the waiting list, 10 seconds later told me I could add it. Free Same Day delivery. Looking forward to them!

Funny you mention same day delivery lmao... Yesterday i ordered Q701's for 170 bucks with same day delivery. Asshole driver never showed up but my order said i signed for it and it was delivered already. I called them up and bitched at them, they could not get hold of him and i ended up canceling the order. Today same cans for 40 bucks cheaper and same day delivery again, lol. Hopefully i'll have better luck today, let's see if he shows up. I'll be waiting with the baseball bat :D

As soon as i finished typing, doorbell rang and my cans showed up. Time from pushing the buy button to delivery - 4 hours. Hats off to Amazon, impressive.

Last edited:
Definitely untrue, lots of people like myself have no issue. The nubs on the headband soften up over time too.

It will vary from person to person but if you look it up there are many threads on the pain that this headband will cause. Just giving people in this thread a heads up.

Back