Just Cause 3 Dev Diary: Engine

Lesser games have gotten more attention that this one. I really hope this game is successful. It's obvious that the devs put alot of work to make sure that their game is a worthy Sequel that is super fun for all of us to play.

I love open world games and this one is going to be a day one purchase for me.

It's a day one purchase for me as well.

I loved the previous games. Just some great fun on a huge map, and you can ignore the story if you want and just go have fun.

I had never heard of Just Cause until I bought the 2nd on a Steam sale for around $3. I have 1029 hours of time spent in that game according to Steam.

I pre-ordered the 3rd one - this is the first game I have pre-ordered since the last Bioshock. I haven't been this excited for a game in quite a long time.

I hope this one runs as good as JC2. That was one of the things I was so impressed with JC2. The massive open world, fun gameplay, and it always ran smooth. As fast paced as that game was, small hiccups could have really ruined it.

With Just Cause 2, Shadow of Mordor, and Mad Max all being ridiculously great games I can't wait for this. I already know it'll be awesome.

Shadow of Mordor was developed by Monolith not Avalanche. Though both Shadow of Mordor and Mad Max were published by WB Just Cause 3 will be published by Square Enix.

Back