LifeLock Used To Electronically Track Woman

HardOCP News

[H] News
At first I was like "who uses LifeLock for anything?" Then I read this. :eek:

Imagine you found out that your former spouse had opened a fake LifeLock credit monitoring account in your name, and then used it to follow your every financial move for two years? Then imagine that no one at LifeLock will take your query seriously, even after the police get involved.

After seeing all this crap this company does, I for one would not fell one bit bad if LifeLock's business license was permanently revoked.

When love lock does not work. Use life lock and stalk your ex. real nice.

So confident is Lifelock in its $10-$15/month “identity theft protection service” that its CEO Todd Davis posts his social security number in its ads. Unfortunately, his identity has been stolen 13 times since doing so, reports the Phoenix Times. The FTC fined Lifelock $12 million in March for deceptive advertising.

Comical

Would it be wrong after they pay for her case against her exhusband to then turn around and sue them? lol

This is why being single is always better than dealing with some creep. The only stalking cats do to you is from under the couch or whatever so they can thwap your foot when you walk by.

This is why being single is always better than dealing with some creep. The only stalking cats do to you is from under the couch or whatever so they can thwap your foot when you walk by.

Cats are secretly all plotting ways to kill al humans.

Lifelock is also not allowed to be sold in the state of New York, as the state Attorney General sued them for consumer protection.

now I know you are female

a claw in the junk is NO joke

stalkers always find new ways to stalk not surprised about lifelock too many devices now adays can be tracked

Cats are secretly all plotting ways to kill al humans.

oh-no-you-didnt-31.jpg

When hackers stole my health insurance information, they offered me 2 years free of this bullshit.

I just laughed. Lifelock is just a way for companies to pretend they care about their fuckups. I'll check my credit reports by myself, thank you very much.

I had a lifelock account for around 5 months. I had a friend of mine open an account under my name (with my permission) to try the service. He was able to get through the lifelock system. I cancelled the service.

Tigers, lions, puma..... plenty of proof.

And bears! Oh my!

The good news is that kitties aren't big enough to eat their humans and since they're the most huggable animals ever, who cares if they have the occasional dream of making you into a snack?

And bears! Oh my!

The good news is that kitties aren't big enough to eat their humans and since they're the most huggable animals ever, who cares if they have the occasional dream of making you into a snack?

kitties can still eat their humans.

kitties can still eat their humans.

Yeah, but that's usually after you're like not moving for a few hours and are dead. I know dogs will wait for a couple of days and cats are like checking to see if you're done yet by giving your face a lick or bite in the middle of the night. If you move, they just come back later. That's not too big of a deal. Their cuteness offsets any possible feline evil that lurks inside their adorable little heads.

And bears! Oh my!

Haven't you ever seen "Honey, I blew up the kid"? It's only a matter of time!

Back