Interactive Fitting Room Smart Mirror

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Word on the street is that the Ralph Lauren flagship store in NYC has these fancy mirrors set up already. I think I would still rather buy online and try clothes in the comfort of my own home, though.

Once a consumer steps into the fitting room, an RFID antenna located in the mirror picked up on what clothes you brought in and displays them on the mirror. Users can then use the touchscreen to select their size, color and see recommendations — it's basically like you have personal stylists there with you to help you find the best options.

Whole Food in the bay area have some fridge with interactive screen on the transparent door on it for awhile already.

It's only matter of time before these touch screen gets implement everywhere.

WTF is that shit? She never even tried on the clothes, that is the whole damn point of a fitting room.

WTF is that shit? She never even tried on the clothes, that is the whole damn point of a fitting room.

Yeah, looks like she essentially used a mirror that was setup like a tablet to look at different clothes and some fancy lad brought her things to hold in front of herself on a mirror. Or you could go the old school way of simply looking at the racks and picking out what you want and looking in a mirror.

Yeah, if they want to make that work, just advertise it as body capture. Do once, and then have suggest clothes on their website. Show rendering of you covered in clothes.

I imagine this won't work well with people who are body conscious,but I doubt those are the target market.

Please change your clothes in front of this camera....err I mean mirror. It is completely safe. If you could, look up here at this circle and say "You're so naughty" while changing your clothes too.

Back