New Just Cause 3 4K Gameplay Trailer

game looks good. I'll probably be getting it, loved the second one, never finished it though, always get distracted and just explore and cause chaos.

game looks good. I'll probably be getting it, loved the second one, never finished it though, always get distracted and just explore and cause chaos.

I always get distracted and cause chaos, too. Haven't gone on a real mission in a while.

I love the Just Cause series. This one looks like it will definitely deliver. I'm waiting patiently!

Admittedly, I haven't played Just Cause, despite owning JC1 on Steam. Trailer looks pretty damn cool.
By the looks though... is this game anything like Mercenaries? I loved the shit out of that one.

I've never played any of the Just Cause games, but damn might have to give this one a try for fun.

Already maxed out my level in BF4 -- and it's just a time killer. No interest in the BF4/Titanfall mashup known as Starwars Battlefront.

Admittedly, I haven't played Just Cause, despite owning JC1 on Steam. Trailer looks pretty damn cool.
By the looks though... is this game anything like Mercenaries? I loved the shit out of that one.

Pick up JC2 when it's on sale. You can find it for less than $3 some times- which makes it the most absolute best value ever. You'll have a blast - helicopter rocket/minigun gunships, sports cars, attack boats, jet fighters with missiles and autocannons.

Even if you don't play ANY of the plot it's still fun.

Pick up JC2 when it's on sale. You can find it for less than $3 some times- which makes it the most absolute best value ever. You'll have a blast - helicopter rocket/minigun gunships, sports cars, attack boats, jet fighters with missiles and autocannons.

Even if you don't play ANY of the plot it's still fun.

This, I picked up JC2 on sale (never played JC1) for $3 and I was floored by the quality of the game and how much fun it is to play right from the start.

Consoles going to run this in 4k???

Don't see how.

You are on a PC hardware enthusiast site.
The viewpoint of a 4K game video posted by the dev is indicative of it's PC development, NOT it's console.

Come on man... This isn't Kotaku.

You are on a PC hardware enthusiast site.
The viewpoint of a 4K game video posted by the dev is indicative of it's PC development, NOT it's console.

Come on man... This isn't Kotaku.

Na, buckle you seat belts for a console port in glorious 720p :D

This title should be renamed 'Blow Shit Up 3'. I'll still get it because it's just a blast to play, but seeing splosions is AWESOME!!!

Addition even though this is single player only and I'm on an extreme budget, this seems like one of the games I shouldnt pirate to see what it's like.

I have to be honest, I downloaded fallout4 and am so glad I didn't waste 60 dollars on it, uninstalled the same day.

Viewed on a 4K screen, it really didn't look that good. The motion of the windmills for one, and the explosions in the mining pit for another.

So you posted to tell us you're a pirate and you didn't enjoy Fallout 4 in a Just Cause thread? Kudos, kiddo.

Careful with that accusation! Steam now allows returns, provided that you do it within a short time and haven't played too much of the game.

So you posted to tell us you're a pirate and you didn't enjoy Fallout 4 in a Just Cause thread? Kudos, kiddo.

Awww, come on. who really fucking cares anymore? and why even make a big deal out of it at this stage?

I'm pretty damn excited. Just Cause 2 wasn't a great game overall; but it was so much damn fun... ...(which makes it a pretty damn good game) ..

Also, after watching some of the dev videos, it sounds like they really listened to the modding community and made some awesome changes.

I daresay you're making this a bigger deal than anyone here. I don't actually give a fuck, I thought it was a pointless statement.

You gave enough of a fuck to comment about something you have no idea what you are talking about. The return window on Steam is 2 hours of game time played. It was easy to see early on that it wasn't my cup of tea.

Nothing like getting to a point in a quest where you get in an elevator and get trapped to the point of having to reload from a previous save (multiple times). Guess I just won't do that quest till they fix it huh?

The lipsync issues pissed me off, and the fact it looks like it's already 10 years old in the graphics department. Damn right I got my money back.

If I want to try it again, I'll wait 6 months pick it up for $20 and hopefully they have most of the bugs ironed out.

It's funny, my comment was specifically how when JC3 comes out I would specifically pay money for it sight unseen (having never played any of the previous titles) based on the video and rave reviews of others here on the "fun" factor. Get off your high horse and stop shitting on things of which you have no idea what you are talking about.

JC1 sucked ass. One of the most console-feeling/seeing games I've played.
I bought it on Steam for like $5 and overpayed.
Never tried 2.

Viewed on a 4K screen, it really didn't look that good. The motion of the windmills for one, and the explosions in the mining pit for another.

Lots of video compression artifacts in that video.

4k looked a lot better on a 1200p screen than 1080p looked.

The 1080p version had a ton of compression artifacts.

Game looks awesome though. Already have JC2. Never played JC1.

JC1 sucked ass. One of the most console-feeling/seeing games I've played.
I bought it on Steam for like $5 and overpayed.
Never tried 2.

Big mistake, JC2 is way better than JC1. I stopped playing JC1 after 5 minutes but kept playing JC2 on and off for a full year after launch

Back