Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Chassis

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a review of the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX chassis at TechnologyX today. For comparison purposes, you can see our evaluation here.

It's not often we come across a piece of luxury in the tech industry. Actually much of the industry tries to sell you faux-luxury, or plastic components with a sleek and slick finish to make it appear like it's worth much more than you paid for it. This is not the case with the new Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Mid Tower Chassis!

I wanted one of these a LONG time ago when they were first touted as golden Unicorns.

And I agree they are golden Unicorns. Awesome case.

But months later, and they are actually available, and I am HIGHLY disappointed in the price. Back when, it was supposed to be $129.

Now that you can actually buy one (and this may be the reason you can actually buy one) the prices have been jacked up to $180 to $250 depending on where you look.

And Enthoo has removed thier suggested list prices from their site.

I'm glad I didn't wait and got the Enthoo Pro case instead for $99 (and it's still $99). It too is an awesome case, without the price hacks.

Its price properly for an ATX size aluminum case. The mATX version is $129, not sure where you ever saw the full size version advertised as $125

I got the Phanteks Luxe after reading a lot of recommendations for Phanteks on here. I will probably only by Phanteks from now on. I've had high end Corsair, Cooler Master, and Thermaltake cases in the past. But I've never had one this well designed and of this quality before. You can tell they take a lot of pride in their cases. And for people shopping cases, you definitely cannot tell high nice these cases are by looking at pics on the internet. You really have to trust the reviews and get one in your hands.

I was skeptical when I ordered my Phanteks, but once I got it unboxed, I was 100% sold. This is by far the best case I've ever owned in 20 years of building my own PC's. I couldn't be happier with Phanteks.

Back