The CODEGIRL Documentary Is Free On YouTube

Yeah, I think I've developed a huge boner for nerdesses over the last couple of years or so.

We desperately need more women in IT. I am tired of all the boring nerds.

What is this? Never heard of either codeboy or codegirl.

they forget the girls just want to have fun and coding is not fun at all.

They act like these apps built by females are somehow magically more compelling/awesome than anything men could/would make.

The computer doesn't care who programs it. It just cares that you build the thing right so it doesn't have to get all squawky.

Silly humans and their gender-baiting.

This sort of thing really is just condescending towards women.

I'm glad these kinds of threads bring out all the whiny little insecure boys. It's totally popcorn reading.

Came for the sexist comments .... wasn't disappointed.

Yeah, I think I've developed a huge boner for nerdesses over the last couple of years or so.

We desperately need more women in IT. I am tired of all the boring nerds.

I think what you're trying to say is we desperately need more HOT women in IT. I work in an office that's about 40% women, and I guarantee it's not the same image that's in your head.

I think what you're trying to say is we desperately need more HOT women in IT. I work in an office that's about 40% women, and I guarantee it's not the same image that's in your head.

Yeah be careful what you wish for. We are about 60% women and 0% hot. Seriously.

At my last corporate job there were plenty of moderately good looking IT women. The best one was a very capable programmer, too. She was also an ex model. Dead gorgeous 9.5/10. 185cm, though. A bit out of my league.

In my experience biology attracts huge amounts of good looking and smart women. Too late to change careers, and it's guaranteed I won't be able to get much done :D

Came for the sexist comments .... wasn't disappointed.

474750.jpg

is there a tool that can pop out the youtube window?

Also, there was a UK TV show that looks like the same format, girls coming up with an idea for an app and then coding/creating a working app, I can't recall the title at the moment.

Why does it matter if a girl is behind the code...? Computers dont run any differently based on who coded it..

They act like these apps built by females are somehow magically more compelling/awesome than anything men could/would make.

The computer doesn't care who programs it. It just cares that you build the thing right so it doesn't have to get all squawky.

Silly humans and their gender-baiting.

Its almost as if they were targeting those neckbeards who haven't had much interaction with girls in his life.

Back