Aladdin Magic Carpet Prank

Don't lie, if you saw someone gliding down the street rocking this motorized magic carpet skateboard, you'd get excited, too. The setup, although relatively simple, was very well executed.

Probably would have been a lot more effective without the clunk-clunk, clunk-clunk as it went over sidewalk cracks. Cool idea, though.

I don't understand why this is a "prank". I mean it's a neat costume, but that's it. Doesn't everyone know about those little electric scooter-skateboard things by now?

Neat, I wonder if it's easier to ride than a skateboard because it's so wide (at least as far as keeping balance)

I don't understand why this is a "prank". I mean it's a neat costume, but that's it. Doesn't everyone know about those little electric scooter-skateboard things by now?

Yea I was confused by that too. I thought it was funny and neat to see but it certainly didnt 'prank' anyone into thinking he was flying lol.

Heh, bfvsgf, long time subscriber of them. xD

I too did get a bit annoyed when they said it was a prank.. Very neat though!

People fooled by a carpet covered skateboard? Who knew? Oh wait, it's NYC, nuff said.

That is cool as hell that this guy was riding around. Don't think it's a prank or joke but still an awesome idea.

And yes, New Yorkers are absolutely crazy. Was in the city today for a job and saw 3 women standing around talking and as I got closer, noticed one was holding a pigeon, petting it, and talking about what vets in the area would help it with something.

It's a pigeon! There are thousands of those birds in the area.

Back