Spoilery Details On Solo Batman Film And Villains

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Rumors suggest that the Robin character(s) will play a pivotal role in the next Batman movie, which will likely reference two of the greatest dark knight storylines.

Red Hood will play a major role in it, especially for Bruce Wayne/Batman. A while back Latino Review ran a scoop that Red Hood was a "priority" character and that lines up with what we've heard as well. Our sources indicate that Red Hood will be a key player in the first new solo Batman film, which is said to be adapting both the "A Death in the Family" and "Under The Hood" storylines from the comics. Essentially, Red Hood is DC’s answer to Marvel’s Winter Soldier; former sidekicks gone evil and seeking a chance at redemption.

Wonder if the movies will continue from the Nolan movies, from superman vs batman, or be a completely different universe

Wonder if the movies will continue from the Nolan movies, from superman vs batman, or be a completely different universe

I would be surprised if it wasn't the man of steel universe. They really want cash in on Marvel's success with building a connected universe.

Then again DC franchises have had problems and been known to reboot constantly sort of like Spider-man (or basically every other studio besides Marvel).

I personally think Sup vs Bats will be marginal at best. They are coming out of the gate swinging with dangerous movie concepts... many characters and conflict between heroes. Both are very hard to do right.

If they don't hit a home run with that daring project it could spoil 2 of their main characters and literally ruin their chances to build a universe like Marvel.

Personally I'd rather see stand alone movie trilogies over a 'connected universe' like Marvel.

I'm finding the Marvel movies are spending too much time setting up the next 'ensemble' movie than making good individual movies (except for Winter Soldier - that one was decent). And what's going to happen, 2 or 3 movie cycles down the road? The whole thing will become too complicated and unwieldy (much like comics).

Oh, and it really bites my goat how Marvel will release their entire upcoming movie schedules. It's pretty easy to predict how the movies will play out when you're able to view what the upcoming titles will be.

Suicide Squad holds the most potential among the upcoming DC universe movies

I would be surprised if it wasn't the man of steel universe. They really want cash in on Marvel's success with building a connected universe.

Then again DC franchises have had problems and been known to reboot constantly sort of like Spider-man (or basically every other studio besides Marvel).

I personally think Sup vs Bats will be marginal at best. They are coming out of the gate swinging with dangerous movie concepts... many characters and conflict between heroes. Both are very hard to do right.

If they don't hit a home run with that daring project it could spoil 2 of their main characters and literally ruin their chances to build a universe like Marvel.

Multiple reboots and even not utilizing stuff they already have in place. Arrow and the flash are separate from the rest of the DC universe. Which already introduced suicide squad and some of the characters from that movie, none of which were reused. Super girl is the only show tied to the movie. Suicide squad sounds like it might be tied to the man of steel universe. However we will have to see.

Not only is Sup vs Bats taking on those two, but also adding in others such as wonder woman, cyborg., They are adding in too many things to one movie out of nowhere.

Not only is Sup vs Bats taking on those two, but also adding in others such as wonder woman, cyborg., They are adding in too many things to one movie out of nowhere.

Don't forget Aquaman... Which I believe is also supposed to be in the film.

Spider-man didn't learn TWICE that is takes a very good script to do so many characters. Lets hope SvB took notes.

Back