Bitcoin CEO Spent Embezzled Funds On Prostitutes

HardOCP News

[H] News
Stolen money or not, every time I look at this guy I immediately think "he pays for sex." I know, I know, that's not nice...but you were thinking the same thing. :D

Japan's top-selling Yomiuri newspaper reported that the defunct firm's chief had spent an unspecified sum on prostitutes, while the Jiji Press news agency, citing police, said it involved "several women whom he met at venues that offer sexual services".

If you are going to wear a tie atleast do up the top shirt button. Pet peeve.

Contrary to popular belief, the title of CEO doesn't automatically qualify some loser guy for bedroom antics with anyone they want. The "...of So-and-So Company" part matters too. :D

Anyhow, just more proof that bitcoins are pretty invariably linked with illicit, illegal stuff. Not that it matters now with how meaningless they've become after their all of four months of mainstream media attention last year.

Coke and whores, baby, coke and whores.

Is there a more noble cause for action in all the world than coke and whores?

Well, like if you go to a Taco Bell you have to get Pepsi instead of Coke. Some other restaurants are the same way too which is understandable since they'd need like two sets of drink dispensers and stuff.

I don't know man. I'm far from being attractive but I've gotten well above the National average. Just goes to show you there is no accounting for good taste.

I'm married and have never fucked a hooker myself but I've never understood why it's illegal and shameful. Instead of being shamed for embezzlement and fraud, the media is focusing on his use of prostitutes. This guy clearly couldn't get laid on his own (I mean look at him ffs) so he went to a prostitute. What are his other options?

I'm married and have never fucked a hooker myself but I've never understood why it's illegal and shameful. Instead of being shamed for embezzlement and fraud, the media is focusing on his use of prostitutes. This guy clearly couldn't get laid on his own (I mean look at him ffs) so he went to a prostitute. What are his other options?

Right hand and left hand. And of course sexbots :D

Pay for prostitutes without using embezzled money?

Bitcoin is the laughing stock technology of the century.

You underestimate the power of money, he could easily get fucked by a model even if he had one eye, a nibbled ear, and only 7 teeth, spread out throughout his mouth.

You underestimate the power of money, he could easily get fucked by a model even if he had one eye, a nibbled ear, and only 7 teeth, spread out throughout his mouth.
^this. He CHOSE prostitutes as the lesser of evils. This way he only pays once. Marry her and you pay for the rest of your life. You pay either way, which is what most people prefer not to think about, because that's how we're brought up. Pay as you go is actually much cheaper, by the way.

^this. He CHOSE prostitutes as the lesser of evils. This way he only pays once. Marry her and you pay for the rest of your life. You pay either way, which is what most people prefer not to think about, because that's how we're brought up. Pay as you go is actually much cheaper, by the way.

Exactly!

Hookers also don't normally ask you to go to their horrible parents house for the holidays or expect you to listen to their boring ass stories. We get it! That bitch in accounting has your shoes!

:p

I'm just happy to see that the embezzled bitcoins were spent on something meaningful and his ill-gotten gains weren't squandered on useless frivolities. :D

It's actually a smart choice...think about it. If he did drugs he'd be in the slammer without question, given Japan's ruthless drug laws. Prostitutes? Come on, it's Japan. They rape chicks with tentacles.

Back