Fallout 4: The Wanderer Live-Action Trailer

We can only hope the final polish on the graphics quality look closer to this than they do in the E3 trailer. I'm not going to hold my breath, since Bethesda showcased their updated Creation Engine with it.

after playing wow for so long i needed a change and i got the first fallout. walked to the first town seen all the quest and turned off the game
I have tried 3 times but i quit before taking any quest. burnt out you bet. other games like bioshock batman cod seem to be still enjoyable.

after playing wow for so long i needed a change and i got the first fallout. walked to the first town seen all the quest and turned off the game
I have tried 3 times but i quit before taking any quest. burnt out you bet. other games like bioshock batman cod seem to be still enjoyable.

Which "first fallout" are you referring to? Fallout 1 was a top-down RPG from 1997 and is nothing at all like the more recent versions.

That trailer would be the PC version's graphics if they didn't have to cater to consoles.

We can only hope the final polish on the graphics quality look closer to this than they do in the E3 trailer. I'm not going to hold my breath, since Bethesda showcased their updated Creation Engine with it.

Eh doesn't really matter, it will still look passable. The game will probably still be great just like more or less everything else they produce.

Eh doesn't really matter, it will still look passable. The game will probably still be great just like more or less everything else they produce.

Oh I'll still play it! Along with Ultima, Fallout is my favorite franchise.

I am going to buy this game but I really wish Bethesda put some effort into making animations fluid like this. Motion capture is pretty standard nowadays and it there is no excuse for janky animations.

the overhaul of the first person shooting / gunplay mechanics is what I'm looking forward to most.

I am going to buy this game but I really wish Bethesda put some effort into making animations fluid like this. Motion capture is pretty standard nowadays and it there is no excuse for janky animations.

Aww come on, the janky animations (along with the bugs) are what make a Bethesda game a Bethesda game. It wouldn't be the same without them.

Back