The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone Released; Discs Delayed

HardOCP News

[H] News
The good news: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hearts of Stone is out today. The bad news: If you are waiting on a physical copy of the game, you are going to have to wait a few days. Head on over to Blue's for the complete rundown.

"However, it has come to our attention that, due to logistical problems, customers will be unable to obtain the physical edition of the game for several days after launch. We are working with GameStop to fix this situation as soon as possible and deeply apologize for the inconvenience."

There are physical editions of PC games these days?

Hey, there are a lot of old people out there who are more comfortable with a plastic disc thing-y in a box even if the disc only contains a single readme.txt file with a redeemable Steam game code in it. :D

Wish my gaming laptop hadn't taken a dump. W3 expansion coming out, then Fallout 4.
Thanks MSI. Last time I spend $2500 with you.

people don't move to get better internet.

that's not a solution. :rolleyes:

I'm like a million percent sure that there's at least a few people around that moved someplace else because of internet access. Not everyone is like chained to a 30 year mortgage and can't afford to go someplace else because they didn't properly manage their budget and what they purchased (or what their creditors purchased for them anyway).

Back