Annoyed with my transaction with A15G

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should have been some dirty boxers included in this drama.

no real drama, i won't ask him again to stick to his word and leave heat so i consider the matter closed in that regard; just letting everyone know what kind of person this guy is.

***edit: LOL, i just read the evaluation.

Last edited:
Heat isn't important to the mods and isn't required by the rules, so that matter is moot. The fact that he asked for more money after the deal was done is kind of silly, I would have walked at that point unless it was a fantastic deal to begin with. Not sending something that was included in the deal (the case) is a literal deal breaker regardless of cost and should either be refunded to you or sent free of charge.

I sent you a PM.

Again, i'm not trying to stir anything up. But you told me I could keep the case after I was willing to send it to you. You told me you needed a 6+ so dont worry about the case.

Last nights PM i was out on the lake and had wrote to you while on a moving boat and the sun glaring over my phone. I must've accidently hit the ? Instead of the period. As for leaving feedback, I forgot so again thats my fault. Ill take blame for all that.

However, why did you threaten me a chargeback if I dont get the case to you by Monday? You told me I could keep it after I told you I was sorry and will ship it out the day after. Again I am sorry for forgetting to return the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back