Cosplay From The NYCC Comic-Con

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Here’s a look at some of the contestants of the NYCC Eastern Championships of Cosplay contest. I’m going to guess that the Hulkbuster has a good chance of winning.

The contestants donned costumes from five different categories, Comic Books, Movies & Television, Video Games, Anime and Fantasy. They are judged on the authenticity, technique and fit of their costumes. The cash prize is $5,000 and the winner will also be automatically qualified for the final round of 2016 C2E2 Crown Championships of Cosplay in Chicago, the final stop in the Quest for the Crown.

Well , apparently I must rescind my comment. because I saw no titties in there.

The Barf one was fantastic though, even nailed the smile.

Barfolomew!

Some of them looked nice, and I appreciate the fact most all of them have a skillset in making this stuff that I don't have, but once you take out those few good ones (the ones that always get published) those cos-play people on average, are pretty shitty designers (i.e. more to what I could do).

I rofl'ed at this:

img_8269.jpg

"Baaden is dressed as Vision from Marvel’s Avengers, It took her 3 months to make. She is from Macungie, PA."

I rofl'ed at this:

img_8269.jpg

"Baaden is dressed as Vision from Marvel’s Avengers, It took her 3 months to make. She is from Macungie, PA."

You never know she may identify as a she in order to crap in a clean toilet. I am going to do the same thing as soon as it all goes Federal. You ever seen how many dicks are drawn on public toilets these days?

I was at the NYCC this past Saturday and enjoyed the hell out of it. I must say that there were some very nice sites to see!

Back