FS: $400 in Best buy gift cards

uss enterprise

Limp Gawd
OK guys. Today is my wife's birthday. I want to get her the Uncharted PS4 bundle.
(she's a big uncharted fan)

I have over 400 in Best buy gift cards to use.
However the target deal of a 50 dollar gift card with purchase is MUCH better. (plus 5% redcard)
So I want to try to sell these gift cards so I can purchase at target instead.

5 cards:
1. 167.75
2. 100
3. 100
4. 18.81
5. 25.00

Total 411.56

Sell for $397 OBO

Transaction MUST be today! The target deal ends today, and if 8 o'clock tonight rolls around and no deal has been made, I will just purchase at best buy and these will no longer be available.

Must be a reputable member with good trade history/feedback/refs

I have low/no heat myself (despite leaving heat for trade partners, noone ever reciprocates)

However I have perfect itrader under USS Enterprise at diymobileaudio.com and 100% positive feedback, mostly as a seller, on ebay under tomvproductions over 200 ratings

I have done business with a few members here as well, would have to dig through pm's to find names. But can and will if anyone wants.

Thanks!

just a thought..
Bestbuy usually PM stuff like this have you tried calling your local BB?

Yeah, they said they won't pm the gift card as it's an item included with the sale. As the base price is 349.99 in both situations, they refused.
If target was offering a free game or something, they'd match it. But not a gift card.
EDIT:
OK guys! Just back from a nice Northday dinner for my wife. We were near a best buy, so figured I'd stop in. Sure enough, the manager matched Target, and I got the Uncharted bundle for 299.99 (equivalent of target at 349.99 + $50 gift card)

Thanks for the interest! I'm just glad it worked out in the end

Thanks again, everyone!

Last edited:
Back