Swiftech H240-X AIO CPU Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at Modders Inc. published a review of the Swiftech H240-X today. You can see our evaluation here for comparison purposes.

The price doesn’t quite reflect what you’re actually getting, if you were to take just the Apogee XL waterblock and Swiftech’s MCRx40-QP radiator and add them up, you’d already be priced at $130.00 before adding the pump, tubing, fittings, coolant and fans. In my opinion, the Swiftech H240-X brings a lot of value to the market.

My 240-X should arrive tomorrow. I just need to order the CPU, motherboard and RAM. haha

I've seriously been considering replacing my H100i with one of these. I'd like to get the video card baked into the loop for a card upgrade next year.

If I was in the market for an AIO, it would be between the 240-X and EK Predator. Both have good blocks, although for me, the Predator would probably edge it due to their Vardar fans being included in the mix.

I have been wondering if anyone has had outstanding pump issues with this as I have heard others have had?

I had my pump die after 3 months. RMA was painless and the new unit shows no issues. As far as function goes, this thing kicks ass. (And takes your lunch money!) Very happy despite the issue with my first unit.

Back