Motorcyclist Texts With Both Hands During A Police Chase

I'm sure a lot of people probably do this. You just don't know about it till they crash and burn.

Pretty sure this guy is a real criminal and not just your average moron, texting some important information before he goes down, he prob was aware of what a helicopter in pursuit means for his chances of escape.

Riding no-handed isn't much more difficult than driving no-handed. BOTH ARE DUMB, but do you see his handlebars? Those are not the stock clip-ons for a 600rr. Stunters use those. In the 10 minutes before this video was shot he probably did a dozen wheelies or other maneuvers that were far more dangerous. I hope they nail him to the wall because this crap gives motorcyclists a bad name.

I've used both hands to free base cocaine off tin foil while doing 70 down I-95.... Does that count??? :)

Riding no-handed isn't much more difficult than driving no-handed. BOTH ARE DUMB, but do you see his handlebars? Those are not the stock clip-ons for a 600rr. Stunters use those. In the 10 minutes before this video was shot he probably did a dozen wheelies or other maneuvers that were far more dangerous. I hope they nail him to the wall because this crap gives motorcyclists a bad name.

yeah, looking at the video he took his hands off for about 9 seconds. if skilled enough at riding, that is no different than doing a trick or something like that where you stand on the bike seat before jumping back down or something like that. It is just a matter of balance.

Doing it down the road is stupid, but not much of a feat by itself to ride with no hands for 9 seconds.

So what was the conclusion of the chase? That's what *I* want to see!

Personally think it was bad ass. Also if he crashes it's his ass on the line cause motorcycle.

Personally think it was bad ass. Also if he crashes it's his ass on the line cause motorcycle.

Want to guess what happens when 425 pounds of motorcycle plus 150 pounds of rider hits another car at highway speeds? It does more than scratch the car's fender.

yeah, looking at the video he took his hands off for about 9 seconds. if skilled enough at riding, that is no different than doing a trick or something like that where you stand on the bike seat before jumping back down or something like that. It is just a matter of balance.

Doing it down the road is stupid, but not much of a feat by itself to ride with no hands for 9 seconds.

Not saying what this maroon did was kosher in any way, but, one does not really need to be all that skilled at riding to go fairly straight no handed. You can even steer after a fashion by leaning. Something you can't really do in a car unless it is a Smart, and/or you weigh 400+Lbs.

This happens all the time. Just this time hes being filmed.

Not saying what this maroon did was kosher in any way, but, one does not really need to be all that skilled at riding to go fairly straight no handed. You can even steer after a fashion by leaning. Something you can't really do in a car unless it is a Smart, and/or you weigh 400+Lbs.

I ride every day, and he is right. Its beyond easy to do.... The bike naturally wants to go straight, it wont turn until you lean.

I ride every day, and he is right. Its beyond easy to do.... The bike naturally wants to go straight, it wont turn until you lean.

I know the weight is different, but back when I was a teen and road a bicycle around for exercise, I used to be able to ride miles on end with no hands. Same concept, all you have to do is keep yourself balanced and no problem. I was to the point where I could make left hand turns onto streets with no hands, right was a little harder as you have to turn sharper than you do for a left hand turn, but if I had enough room I could do those also.

Back