Megaupload Accuses U.S. Of Unfair Tactics

HardOCP News

[H] News
I could be wrong, but something tells me this whole "unfair tactics" strategy is falling on deaf ears. After all the time and money New Zealand has spent on these guys, I think the country just wants to get rid of them all.

After the United States were given several days to state their case against Kim Dotcom and his former business associates, this morning lawyers for the Megaupload four stated why their clients should not be extradited to the United States. The U.S. has used unfair tactics to gain an advantage so the hearing should be brought to an end, the Court heard.

More like the NZ govt aka national middle management retirement fund corporation, are just total USA whores.. Hell, the chief dictator worked as global foreign exchange head for Merrill Lynch, then was a member of the foreign exchange committee of the federal reserve bank of New York. Just another traitorous bankster, just this time he's writing the laws directly.

They don't listen to the population like most governments, let alone they're currently trying to distract the masses from TPP etc, by changing the perfectly good NZ flag.

Quite a few people in NZ have nothing against KDC. The older, brainwashed, radio/tv consumer types seem to often hate him, as if he raped their mother, even though he did nothing to them.

I always felt like MegaUpload was before its time. Defo was made an example of

Back