Drone vs. Moose = Tie

Looks cute with all the music in the background, meanwhile the moose is trying to eat with high pitched whine near him, and he's got a true "WTF is that" look on his face.

don't recommend that you try to cuddle a moose.
rocky_hug_bullwinkle_by_chausseeca-d93gvtg.jpg

The moose is just biding his time waiting to meet the owner of that flying drone. Once they meet face to face, game on.

This video is a rebuttal to all those guys who say you can't see any detail in a drone. The video quality was excellent and very stable.

Idiot should be charged with harassing a wild animal. Of all large critters, moose are ones that you DO leave alone. Damn fool.

At first glance I thought it was a rendering. Excellent dynamic range, field of view, sharpness.

Anyone else realize how profound it is to vicariously witness a wild mammal's cognitive processes at work?

Moosie seems to be concerned with the noise - looking left and right it might be trying to make sure it's the drone making the noise.
It gets spooked only once - when it turns around. Apparently they are sensitive to noises coming from behind - perfectly reasonable.
It probably knows it's not an animal due to a lack of scent but is curious nonetheless (pointed ears).
Awesome video.

2 minutes of my life wasted.....was expecting a moose stomping the shit out if a drone.

I do feel sorry for the moose, just minding its own business when suddenly SSQQEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ

Those drones are not quiet.

Idiot should be charged with harassing a wild animal. Of all large critters, moose are ones that you DO leave alone. Damn fool.

Moose didnt seem bothered by it. It's not like he was chasing the moose around while it panicked through the field.

How impossible would it be to make an aerostatic based platform for the camera? Or a helium balloon-engine hybrid? I know there are calculators online to quickly find out how much volume you need to lift x grams.

I felt like I was playing Moose Simulator or something. That had such a 3D Game feel to it.

Back