Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta

I have been playing on xbone for the last 2 days, the beta for that started then. Good game so far, not sure it'll be a $60 purchase for me though. It would depend on if my friends get it, because playing with randoms that don't communicate kind of makes it a waste of time. If you get a good group that talks and plans (and doesn't talk about how much p***y they got today, it is a fun time.

I have been playing the Stress test for the last couple of days for the PC and it's actually a pretty darn good game. Has a bit of a learning curve and it's most definitely a team oriented game.

I have been playing the Stress test for the last couple of days for the PC and it's actually a pretty darn good game. Has a bit of a learning curve and it's most definitely a team oriented game.

How's the performance/stability?

I never ran into any problems playing at 2560x1600. Game is graphically pretty as well. I've been playing the R6 series from the get go back in 98 and this is probably the most team oriented game I have experienced in years, the COD players are pretty much illuminated quickly which of course sucks if they are on your team.

I never ran into any problems playing at 2560x1600. Game is graphically pretty as well. I've been playing the R6 series from the get go back in 98 and this is probably the most team oriented game I have experienced in years, the COD players are pretty much illuminated quickly which of course sucks if they are on your team.

like a special light on them? SCHWEEEEEETTTTT

Might be good, I'll never know though because it is a Ubisoft game. Boycott engaged since their forced online DRM fiasco.

Back