ASUS ROG G20 Special Edition And ROG Swift PF27AQ At IFA 2015

HardOCP News

[H] News
Without building or modding, ROG G20 Special Edition is a gaming desktop that will impress performance-wise and aesthetics-wise straight out-of-the-box. ROG has managed to packs in a 6th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor and an NVIDIA GeForce Titan X graphics card into a 9.5-liter enclosure for 4K videos and games. Despite having hardcore components in such a small enclosure, the exclusive thermal design features a hidden airflow channel that efficiently cools the inside to make all this possible. New lighting effects are now on offer, so you can have breathing, music, and multiple color-cycle modes, effects are highly customizable based on your preferences. ROG G20 Special Edition also comes with DDR4 memory, an M.2 SSD PCI-E 3.0 x4 SSD and USB3.1 for the latest and fastest connectivity. The Aegis II performance monitoring app improves the overall gaming experience by offering gamers convenient and smart functions. The GameAlive gamers app can record, edit videos, screen-capture, and even share videos to social media. ASUS SonicMaster Technology and exclusive ROG AudioWizard deliver incredible, customizable sound on your speakers or headset.

"What's that thing cost?"

"I'm willing to make a trade. I lost an heirloom of mine a while back--a ring. Nothing fancy, just plain gold. If you keep it around you too long, it makes you feel a bit...thin. Like butter spread over too much bread. If you happen across it, we could make a deal."

"What's that thing cost?"

Your soul.

"I'm willing to make a trade. I lost an heirloom of mine a while back--a ring. Nothing fancy, just plain gold. If you keep it around you too long, it makes you feel a bit...thin. Like butter spread over too much bread. If you happen across it, we could make a deal."

"Don't tempt ASUS! They dare not take it. Not even to keep it safe. Understand Commander Suzdal, they would use the Ring from a desire to do good. But through them, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine."

Your soul.

"Don't tempt ASUS! They dare not take it. Not even to keep it safe. Understand Commander Suzdal, they would use the Ring from a desire to do good. But through them, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine."

*gollum* :D

Back