Man Loses Job Offer After Sending Naked Selfies To Boss

HardOCP News

[H] News
You can't make this stuff up. Once again, I blame technology. :D

A Chicago area man has lost a job offer after he accidentally sent nude pictures of himself to a manager. Police say the unnamed man sent two nude photographs between 11-13 August to the human resources manager before phoning her. The female manager for the unidentified St Charles company received the texts while at home and contacted police.

riiiiiiiiiight.... "accidentally" sent nude pictures to the female manager....

Does anyone find it disturbing how eager people are to see others punished? Oh god, I just received an unsolicited text with questionable but non-threatening material that could have been a genuine accident. Call the cops.

Man, and I feel embarrassed enough when i send those "my girlfriend is working late tonight, wanna come over?"s to the wrong person lol.

Hey, my wife was calling my doc to shedule me for a colonscopy and she dialed our plumber by mistake. The dispatch operator for the plumbing company calmly told her, "We don't do that kind of plumbing" :D

Does anyone find it disturbing how eager people are to see others punished? Oh god, I just received an unsolicited text with questionable but non-threatening material that could have been a genuine accident. Call the cops.

Right? How about just getting a lol and moving on

If the guy hasnt been charged with anything I dont see the harm in calling the cops.
After all, there could have been a more sinister motive which could have alerted the police to someone that needs checking out.

It also serves to keep people on their toes when sending pictures like this to make sure they dont fuck up.
Its not something you want to make a mistake with... as is evident :p

Hey, my wife was calling my doc to shedule me for a colonscopy and she dialed our plumber by mistake. The dispatch operator for the plumbing company calmly told her, "We don't do that kind of plumbing" :D
Now that's funny!

I bet the H.R. manager was scared shirtless after seeing the pics.

There is a known bug in android that can cause a text to go to the wrong number.

It would happen every couple months on my Galaxy S Vibrant.

Have not dealt with it since I got the note 4 though, maybe it was finally fixed.

need to see pics of the hr manager

1160957_Ugliest-Woman-in-the-world_620.jpg

There is a known bug in android that can cause a text to go to the wrong number.

It would happen every couple months on my Galaxy S Vibrant.

Have not dealt with it since I got the note 4 though, maybe it was finally fixed.

It only happened with the stock messaging app and it got fixed years ago... Even if it hadn't, nobody uses the stock messaging app anymore since most OEM swap it for their own (except maybe Moto?) and Nexus devices now default to Hangouts... This was old too, like pre-ICS.

men just need to stop with the nude/dick pics. nobody wants to see that shit.

men just need to stop with the nude/dick pics. nobody wants to see that shit.

Speak for yourself.

More correctly most people wont admit to wanting to see that stuff. I suppose a lot depends on the specific specimen and the attached specimen.

I agree, it's pretty childish. disturbing. WTF are the police gonna do?

If situation were reversed I'm sure we wouldn't have heard about this story...Male manager receives accidental nude photos from Woman employee.

I do, most definitely.

Speak for yourself.

More correctly most people wont admit to wanting to see that stuff. I suppose a lot depends on the specific specimen and the attached specimen.

If she wants to see it, I can pretty much guarantee that she's not wife material. Not that there's anything with that of course.

thing is, that she probably gets a lot of questionable applications, messages and statements from potential employees sent her way at her job as an hr manager due to being a woman. it may be "just lol at it and move on" for a man, but sure gets old as a woman and you never know what would come after "just pics". just as a disclaimer: i'm not a sjw from tumblr. it's just my guess for a reason. if it gets known that you can freely send her naked pics, she becomes the laughing stock at her company. even as a male hr manager you wouldn't want to see people's shlongs.

I suspect that men have their own perspective on this ... women in general are probably a little more wary of potential stalkers ... a women HR manager who is responsible for final hiring and firing communications might also get a disproportionate number of harassing communications ... since the police will inform you if there is nothing they can do there is no harm in calling them (and as the old saying goes, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure) ... also, since no charges were pressed there is no permanent impact to the man (other than he is still looking for work now) :cool:

Some people love to see others get screwed. Gives their feeble minds something to gossip about with their sense co workers and friends. Granted the guy is an idiot. If someone wants to have nude photos of themselves how are they not smart enough to realize they shouldn't keep them on their cell phone? After all the shit that's happened with this stuff. Stupid.

Back