Leaked Beta Arkham Knight Patch Shows Improvements

HardOCP News

[H] News
It looks as though a beta version of the upcoming Batman: Arkham Knight patch slipped out last night. Believe it or not, people are saying good things about it. Head on over to Blue's for all the news.

A beta version of the patch for the Windows edition of Batman: Arkham Knight briefly appeared on Steam last night, giving some gamers the chance to see the progress being made following the catastrophic launch of the action sequel.

its the new thing, did it take 343 4-5 months to get their MCC on xbox one to work right?

Does it work now? I still am holding off buying it. Might wait until its on the free game of the month list.

I feel bad for people waiting to play it who are fans of the series. It's by far the best of the 3 by a long shot..... In my opinion.

I feel bad for people waiting to play it who are fans of the series. It's by far the best of the 3 by a long shot..... In my opinion.

I am loving AK so far. The combat is meh IMO, feels more like pinball, but I love the landscape and travel and the story as it is unfolding.

You could always get it by other means, then pay for it when it re-releases....

Haha just kidding! ..

Looked like a 630MB patch. I saw it in my list of updates while I was installing MGS5 this morning.
My copy played fine from day 1, only issue I have is with the AR changing during cutscenes and when you walk up to an objective and a menu pops up on the screen the AR will change.
Other than that, game runs fine in 21:9 AR.

Got it last night. So far it's been great! I didn't play it before this patch but after playing it for about an hour and a half I couldn't tell it had issues to begin with. Frame rate was solid maxed out at 1440p staying around 90 most of the time and dropping to the 70s in the driving parts. The lowest it dipped to was in the lower 50s when there was lots of dynamic smoke on screen. Frame hitches due to texture streaming were nearly non existent.

However, I'm running a 980Ti with a moderate OC and a 680 dedicated to PhysX. I also have a 1TB Samsung 850 SSD. Basically the game should be running good on my setup but others are reporting great improvements as well.

I'll probably pick this up when it hits about $20 just like the others.

Back