ASUS Announces H170, B150, H110 and Q170 Motherboard Series

HardOCP News

[H] News
ASUS today announced Signature and Pro Gaming motherboards based on the latest Intel® H170, B150, H110 and Q170 chipsets for 6th-generation Intel Core™ processors, and available in a variety of popular board sizes for maximum build flexibility — including ATX, mATX and mITX.

ASUS Signature motherboards span the four new chipsets, both DDR3 and DDR4 memory types, and all price ranges. They provide exceptional everyday computing, with advanced technologies including ultra-stable 5X Protection II, convenient USB Type-C connectivity, and beautiful LED-illuminated audio.

ASUS Pro Gaming motherboards appeal to today’s modern value-conscious consumers, who demand affordability and the very best technology. Every Pro Gaming motherboard features multiple ASUS-exclusive innovations to unleash full performance potential, including SupremeFX gaming audio with Sonic Radar II, gaming-optimized networking with Intel Gigabit Ethernet, GameFirst technology and LANGuard, plus Gamer's Guardian and smart DIY features for superb durability and easier builds.

nice looking boards

packed with features, I am sure

but heaven help you if you need an RMA

So glad the used the Deluxe/X99 color scheme on the Z170-A instead of that gold/tan deal their cheaper boards have... :eek:

Disappointed! I can't upgrade (I still have my 2500K) unless they make a Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1 (or S). I am clueless about everything but especially so about Asus having not yet made a Sabertooth Z170 Mark1 (or S). Perhaps Asus's rationale is that they had foresight about 6700K shortages and decided to act accordingly

Disappointed! I can't upgrade (I still have my 2500K) unless they make a Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1 (or S). I am clueless about everything but especially so about Asus having not yet made a Sabertooth Z170 Mark1 (or S). Perhaps Asus's rationale is that they had foresight about 6700K shortages and decided to act accordingly

Either you're being sarcastic and it's going over mah head, or you missed that ASUS Announces TUF Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1 (direct link). :cool:

there has been a study that showed that more choice confuses people so much that they actually buy less to avoid making a wrong pick. while i'm looking to upgrade to skylake I really dread comparing all these motherboards. every major vendor has about 20 of them for socket 1151.

Back