PAX Prime 2015: Cosplay And Merchandise Galleries

I see perfect cosplay not questionable. Well, nothing beyond dressing up as your favorite character.

This is questionable.

PeopleAmazeMe_com-man-ugly-fat-costume-cosplay.jpg

This is questionable.

ftqB4rH.jpg

This is NOT questionable.

sexy-cosplay-pics2-8.jpg

My God I'm tired of the WOW crap. The Portal chick was the only one worth a damn.

I'd wear the fuck out of those Fallout Shoes. And the Watch, don't quite need the purse or ladies wallet though.

But but but... misogyny!!! (Some of) these ladies are dressed way to sexily and alluring, just like booth babes, this puts women's right back... *holds ear* what's that? some women actually want to dress sexy for others to see? hog wash!

yeah, I agree, the Cosplay was pretty damn good at PAX.

I'd wear the fuck out of those Fallout Shoes. And the Watch, don't quite need the purse or ladies wallet though.

I liked the merchandise too even if I wouldn't use the purse myself ;)

Thumbnails don't even match the images for the "Stuff" gallery. Fail, Gamespot.

I went 4 and 56 on those cosplay photos in terms of recognizing who was what. I think that is due to not ever owning a console.

I absolutely love my Fallout sneakers, although mine are the Vault 101 variety. They're actually pretty durable. The radioactivity is marginal, and makes them easy to find in the dark.

Those pics remind me there's nothing sadder than like a 300 pound "Khaleesi" at comic con. They're there every year.

Back